more Millionaire Matchmaker novelties

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 16 12:03:07 UTC 2011

I left out "commitmentphobe" and "commitment-phobic.".

Roughly 100,000 raw Googlits for "commitmentphobe"/"commitment-phobe"/
"commitment phobe."

No OED.

What's more, "phobe" is gaining independent wordhood: tens of thousands of
hits on "homo phobe" (presumably someone who doesn't like "homos.")

JL