very minor note on "lady" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue Apr 19 13:49:55 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I only am familiar with "bag lady" (a woman who talks to herself on the
street, carrying bags -- looks like a homeless person), not "bag woman".

Also not mentioned so far is "cat lady" (a (usually) older, single woman
who has way too many cats in her home).  As opposed to Cat Woman (a sexy
woman of the build of Lee Meriwether, Michelle Pfeiffer, Halle Berry,
Julie Newmar, etc. who wears too tight clothing and purrs -- Eartha Kitt
never really did it for me.)

Behalf Of

------