false-flag operation

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 19 22:46:55 UTC 2011

Apparently when Jim Janos (alias "Jesse Ventura") was governor of Minnesota,
he governed under the name of "Jesse Ventura."  This may make him the only
person to govern a state under a stage name (or "ring name," to be precise).

Though besides serving a full gubernatorial term, Jim Janos has written
several books as "Jesse Ventura," he agreed with Piers Morgan on CNN that
"Jesse Ventura" is a "fictitious character" who "doesn't
exist." Janos (billed on the show as "Jesse Ventura") then explained that
"the day's coming" when he will "kill him."

This may make Jim Janos the first thoroughly post-modern ex-governor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZa0KB6nmg

As to the fascist coup of 1963, "Ventura" (and Janos? who can say?) defines
fascism as "organized religion teaming up with big business to run the
government."

JL