ho = 'eager or gullible enthusiast, usu. female (for); "sucker" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Apr 22 19:25:08 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

>From the review:  "My objective in reading this book [a compilation of
letters of T. E. Lawrence] was to learn more about
how-guys-talk-to-guys, with the idea that this could help me improve my
relations with the male cast at my work (boss & colleagues)."

Not sure that the correspondence of T. E. Lawrence would be the best
model for talking with the guy in the next cubicle (unless, of course,
you want to discuss the care and feeding of camels).

Behalf Of

------