Quote: wheel that squeaks the loudest ... gets the grease (Cal Stewart as Josh Weathersby 1903)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 29 12:54:43 UTC 2011

I love it when stuff clearly mutates from the distant past while somehow
retaining its essential identity and vitality. Kind of like me, now that I
think about it.

JL