Misinterpretation of name of a Civil War bullet (UNCLASSIFIED)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 1 16:47:31 UTC 2011

Although it was initially a bit of head-scratcher, my interpretation was the
same. Let me put it differently--you wouldn't use it as an assassin's weapon
at 500 yards, but it would be fine if you're shooting at an attacking
column--it's bound to hit and kill someone. But at 250 yards, you can
actually take out officers rather than random targets.

VS-)