ink

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 2 15:09:53 UTC 2011

Thanks, Joel. There are not enough underappreciated four-letter words to
express how grateful I am for that observation. But they sound better in
Russian, where they are three-letter words. Actually, this is not the first
three-letter word I've commented on. There was at least one other--fob.

VS-)

PS: Sheesh! Can't even crack a lame joke without someone trying to upstage
you ... anymore...