A conundrum

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 4 03:53:01 UTC 2011

It peeves me too.  You know they're dead set on asking the questiion.  So why don't they say "Let me ask you this?" But to ask a question about permission to ask a question, means you've already asked a question in the first place. That's hashtag, really hashtag.

Tom Zurinskas, first Ct 20 yrs, then Tn 3, NJ 33, Fl 9.
Learn the alphabet and sounds of US English at justpaste.it/ayk