(fairly) new (but unlisted) "benefits"

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 5 16:30:09 UTC 2011

I re-listened to the song (great musical phrasing), and "best friend" is
clearly most important: The "with benefits" is a relationship enhancement.

At the end of this clip, she discusses the song a little:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQJ4_QgLwLc&feature=grec_index

The titles of some of her other albums are provocative, too:

*Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie*

*Flavors of Entanglement*

Eric