Follow-up on sluff - play hooky, slack off

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 9 19:16:54 UTC 2011

I see a smooth migration from sloughing off your responsibilities thru
sloughing off work and sloughing off homework to sluffing off,
especially among people who sloughed off their homework enough so they
never learned to spell "slough".

DanG