more taboo avoidance

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 12 23:59:46 UTC 2011

In the spirit of full (available) disclosure, most stories DO mention that
it is /not known/ (to the reporters, I presume) whether he consumed the
drinks on the flight. This being a red-eye, it seems unlikely--at least, I
don't recall JetBlue serving alcohol on the flights that I was on. Whatever
the case, when the story expands, someone else is likely to end up with a
fine or a suspended liquor license. But if JetBlue had any part of it, we
may see them ban alcohol altogether for all flights.

VS-)