"and nor" -- British, or foot-in-mouth?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 17 22:58:22 UTC 2011

Except that there *is* a speech community of people who say "incidences"
instead of "incidents."

If you can go by cable news, it's everybody but people on this list.

I suppose "and plus," a U.S. freshman fave since the at least the 1970s, has
already been covered.  Of course, it's only one-half as egregious.

JL