Dim sum =? savory snack

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 18 07:00:02 UTC 2011

"Never" is a funny word. Right after I sent it, I realized that someone
might come up with a 24-hour dim-sum place, say, in LA. Sure, no
problem--such places may exist. But that's a marketing issue, not a
traditional one. I hope the distinction is clear. It's like 24-hour
breakfast at Denny's or IHOP--yeah, it exists, but it's not really
breakfast, is it?

VS-)