swear word

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 18 08:50:28 UTC 2011

I can't speak as to the spelling, as this was a live transcription. But I
certainly agree with the rest of the analysis. I suppose, one would also
have to add "cuss words". I'm also not sure where "profanity" would fit
vis-a-vis "obscenity".

VS-)

PS: Is "cuss" a possible product of word-avoidance from "curse".