Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance - Question about old time radio (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue Aug 23 19:24:41 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Wisconsin State Journal | Madison, Wisconsin | Wednesday, December 12,
1945 | Page 6 COL 1
" It is written that work never killed anyone but we know some fellows
who are too timid to take any chances."