Interesting phrasing

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 24 14:10:48 UTC 2011

The reports along the strip stretching from North Carolina to Maine are
likely accurate--it was certainly felt in Boston (as long as you were not on
the ground floor). Reports from Wisconsin are not likely to be related to
this particular event, but there were 9 or 10 separate shocks recorded in
Colorado yesterday that got ignored because of the one in Virginia--some
were just echoes of small ones in California, but those that had the
epicenter in Colorado could have been felt in Wisconsin. But none of those
were over 5.0.

VS-)