Interesting phrasing

Alice Faber faber at HASKINS.YALE.EDU
Wed Aug 24 15:45:49 UTC 2011

This is, of course, off topic. However, my office building, some 4
states away, swayed ominously (felt like being on a small boat on choppy
water), and, after we made our way down 9 flights of stairs, there was
only intermittent cell signal for about an hour.

Alice Faber                                    faber at haskins.yale.edu
Haskins Laboratories                           tel: (203) 865-6163 x258
New Haven, CT 06511 USA                        fax (203) 865-8963