One happy language!

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 31 19:58:35 UTC 2011

>Overall, the researchers found that positive words outnumbered negative
ones, suggesting a positivity bias in the language, the authors wrote.

It doesn't occur to these fools that their sources may have a stylistic bias
toward happy talk? What if they'd added a few Victorian pop songs like "The
Vacant Chair" and "Who Will Care for Mother Now?"

"More than 10,000 words."  Wow!  That's even more than in a term paper. I am
soooo impressed!

JL