We're all Keynesians now -- ("Ich bin ein Berliner")

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 1 13:10:00 UTC 2011

Neiither of the first two links contradict the claim that JFK said "I
am a jelly doughnut".

The first states that the audience understood what he meant.

The second states that it would have sounded silly to say it correctly
because of JFK's accent, so saying it incorrectly was preferred.

The third link seems broken.

DanG