"major wow factor"; "Anandra"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 1 17:25:26 UTC 2011

You mean it's generic? Like all women have that name now?  Hmmm.....

BTW, Anandra isn't "ethnic" looking, in case you're thinking along those lines.

Maybe it's "Anondra," as in, "I used to be Sandra or Sondra but now
I'm not telling you who I am."

JL