fool

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 03:47:55 UTC 2011

I agree with the first three of these plus one more: men don't know much
about exfoliating, but they do it a lot. It helps to know that the guy was
saying it while holding a disposable BIC-type razor in his hand.

This is quite different from the original "dancing fool"--and exactly why I
asked the question. Incidentally, Frank Zappa's song "Dancing fool" was
also along these lines. What about "fool for love"? Otherwise, I think, Jon
has it exactly right.

VS-)