We're all Keynesians now -- ("Ich bin ein Berliner")

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 7 16:55:36 UTC 2011

Ray is right.

I trust the 13 years I spent in Germany instead of 'scholarly evidence',
especially when the 'scholarly evidence' tries to tell me JFK's accent
wasn't bad.

Empirically yours
DanG