re "foodie"

Sat Dec 10 14:41:54 UTC 2011

Barry Popik has obtained a remarkable collection of results in the
etymological domain of food over the years. Checking his website for
food terms (and every other kind of term) is very often beneficial.
Here are links about foodie:

http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/foodie/
http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/foodiot/
http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/koodie_kid_foodie/
http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/foochebag_foodie_douchebag/

Recently the website Chow interviewed Barry and wrote an article:
http://www.chow.com/food-news/97864/is-foodie-a-put-down/

Garson