phonetic profiling

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 14 03:05:26 UTC 2011

"Phonetic Profiling?"  I can see it now.  Voice to text capability is secretly put in the smartphones to collect text of phone calls (Siri).  When certain languages or accents or words are encountered, a flag is raised and the text of the call is forwarded to the proper authorities.  Anti-terrorism.

I do know the FAA was going to look into terrorist profiling at the FAA Tech Center where I worked.  I almost took a job in that area, but retirement was around the corner.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/useit