Human flora

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 22 04:33:33 UTC 2011

My apologies for being anthropocentric--to the best of my knowledge,
bovines rarely talk about their own intestinal flora, so I did not think
of considering it from their perspective.

The issue is not so much whether it /is/ beneficial or not, but how
people talk about it. With the rise of probiotics in the US market,
there is increased discussion of "intestinal flora" restoration--i.e.,
intestinal flora as something you want to have. Next time I talk to a
bovine, I'll ask [it?] the opinion on human intestinal flora.

     VS-)