to ootz?

Sun Dec 25 03:46:44 UTC 2011

You've ootzed me along
every step of the way.

See http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EzyCItBMFx8J:downloadsubtitles.net/white-christmas-en-5+%22bing+crosby%22+%22white+christmas%22+ootzed&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1. I found it by Googling on

"bing crosby" "white christmas" ootzed

Perhaps it means "push someone along"?

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA