corrections

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 30 16:14:35 UTC 2011

Both Google (search) and Mozilla (Firefox 8.0) put up messages that the
site has been deemed unsafe and refused to go to it unless I signed away
the house, the car and the children. But it's all unnecessary, as the
entire archive has been ported to the Poynter version of the blog
(although some links fail to work). so all the content is there--the
only question is how to reference it.

     VS-)