green weenie

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 7 01:04:43 UTC 2011

When I was in the Army in the late '50'-'60's, the "green weenie" was
the military, imagined as a penis clad in Army-green whose purpose it
was to "fuck," so to speak, the ordinary enlisted personnel doing
their best merely to follow orders. That is to say, it was the
military version of the civilian _shaft_, "get the green weenie" being
the exact equivalent of "get the shaft."

There was no accompanying gesture.

--
-Wilson
–––