stakeholder = 'a party with any sort of interest whatsoever'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 8 18:04:40 UTC 2011

I think "any kind of stake, financial or otherwise, real or figurative,
whatsogoddamnedever" still sums it up for me. But clearly there are
many dinosaurs like moi, for whom Inglish is a second language, who'll stick
to the more confining, oppressive, status-quo meaning for as long as they
can.

JL