Sarah and the known unknowns she knows, including Donald

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Feb 14 23:39:35 UTC 2011

Sarah Palin is surely following in the path of Donald Rumsfeld, whose
memoir "Known and Unknown was published recently.

"And nobody yet has, nobody yet has explained to the American public
what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us know
who it is who will be taking the place of Mubarak and no, not, not
real enthused about what it is that that's being done on a national
level and from DC in regards to understanding all the situation there
in Egypt. And, in these areas that are so volatile right now, because
obviously it's not just Egypt but the other countries too where we
are seeing uprisings, we know that now more than ever, we need
strength and sound mind there in the White House. We need to know
what it is that America stands for so we know who it is that America
will stand with. And, we do not have all that information yet."

http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/165186.html

Joel