bodily

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 22 03:33:50 UTC 2011

OED has an adverb and an adjective entry for "bodily". I only checked
the adverb one because I thought this was what I was dealing with. The
first two lemmas deal with the characteristics of a body, the third is
as I stated earlier. I suspect, the existing adj. entry is closer to
"bodily functions" than "bodily football players", but what do *I* know!

     VS-)