"rattle" = have sexual intercourse with, 2001

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Feb 22 21:52:10 UTC 2011

At 2/22/2011 02:59 PM, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:
>The earliest in GDoS is 1966 for the verb; there are 17th- and
>18th-century bracketed examples (showing the word used in sexual
>contexts) for both noun and verb, though.

So may we expect to see it in the OED eventually, given the above,
"Flash for Freedom!" of 1972, "Banger Sisters" of 2001, etc.?  Which
is all I was curious about, since with my minimal library and
experience I hadn't seen or heard it anywhere.

Joel