"rattle" = have sexual intercourse with, 2001

Tue Feb 22 23:18:02 UTC 2011

Rattling is used as part of a phrase with a sexual meaning in "Doom
Pussy" in 1967. (Some list members will remember that "Doom Pussy"
also contains an early appearance of "whole nine yards".)

Cite: 2008, Sex Slang by Tom Dalzell and Terry Victor, Page 147,
Routledge, New York. (Google Books preview)

rattle noun - give a rattle
to have intercourse with a female
IRELAND, 2001
He's giving her a rattle, no doubt about it - Paul Howard, The Teenage
Dirtbag Years 2001

rattle verb - rattle someone's knickers
to have sex US 1967
I wonder who's rattling her knickers. - Elaine Shepard, The Doom Pussy 1967

http://books.google.com/books?id=csoUlMw_xnIC&q=rattle#v=snippet&

Here is some more context and a link for The Doom Pussy citation:

Cite: 1967, The Doom Pussy by Elaine Shepard, GB Page 67, Trident
Press, (Google Books snippet only; Not verified on paper)

GB Page 67
"She looks like a gahdam Alpine milkmaid," Nails said.
"Hmmmm," hmmmmmed Smash, "I wonder who's rattling her knickers."

GB Page 130
"That big old gal is ready for some rib-rattling clutch butt," said Nails.

http://books.google.com/books?id=K9fSAAAAIAAJ&q=rattling#search_anchor

The "rib-rattling" sentence is included simply because it is in the
same book and it illustrates an associational usage.