does and is (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 23 17:39:21 UTC 2011

Y'all probably be surprised, but, in my Saint Louis youth, the most
commonly-used of these was:

"Will a nigger steal?"

But, of course, the use was ironic, since being followed around a
small store by its proprietor or around a major department store by a
floorwalker is a common experience.

--
-Wilson
-----