does and is (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 24 01:22:56 UTC 2011

Does the sun rise in the East? Actually, this might have been one of
those faux-Chinese-wisdom queries used in pseudo-Socratic dialogue in
one of David Carradine's Eastern moments.

Does a cat lick his balls? And, no, I am not talking about David
Carradine this time...

I am curious if there is a third category of interrogatives that
involves predictions of a certain future (Will the sun rise tomorrow?).

     VS-)