bone-smuggler

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 2 19:38:00 UTC 2011

What makes Mad's use especially enigmatic is that its context is a satire of
irresponsible Internet gossip sites.

My guess is that it merely implies sexual promiscuity. "Transvestite"
doesn't seem apt here at all.

BTW, HDAS has the innocent sense of "hook up"  from the '80s or early '90s,
depending on how closely you want to define it. Parents: It isn't always
easy to tell just which nuance is intended.

JL