bone-smuggler

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 4 15:38:39 UTC 2011

Now Snooki's published a novel. And CNN's all over the breaking story.

One of the lines they've quoted without elucidation is, "I love my body,
especially the badonk."

The novelist - or a cunningly crafted persona - also refers to slurping
tequila from navels as a fairly routine activity.

JL