<3 is in the air--or in NYT presses

Tue Jan 11 14:25:21 UTC 2011

Not so much a new meaning for the word "heart" as a failure to punctuate. The word "heart" is used to indicate the symbol of a heart, which in turn is a well-known sign used to convey the meaning of the verb "love".

I don't think we'll ever get "I spade my dog" to indicate the use of the sign.

Sent from my iPad