crash blossom: "accuses critics of blood libel"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 13 00:18:52 UTC 2011

CNN reports that she apparently picked up the phrase from a Wall Street
Journal editorial Monday or Tuesday, where it was used as she used it.

The governor's spokesperson did not respond to a CNN inquiry about the term
and its significance.

JL