verse

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 20 17:43:05 UTC 2011

The office mate who talked about "the multiverse" in the mid-to-late '70s
was quite certain he'd coined the word himself. (He said so, and Moorcock
was never a topic of our conversations.)

His idea was that "multiverse" comprehended all posiible "parallel
universes."

Great minds think alike.

JL