consect

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 7 15:53:50 UTC 2011

John, it may have been one of the younger female defense attorneys who
actually used the word. By the time I finished noting it, the precise
speaker had fled my mind.

The judge didn't start pounding his gavel shouting, "What the hell are you
talking about? Order in the court!!" So I assume she didn't coin it.

JL