"forgettable"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 25 19:35:25 UTC 2011

Victor is undoubtedly right. As for its meaning, "deserving of being
forgotten; impossible to forget because so embarrassing," I've been hearing
this on TV news for years.

I'm almost ready to say "many years."

The usual idiom is "one of his/her/its most forgettable moments."

JL