Not in HDAS?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 2 04:46:05 UTC 2011

I looked - only cursorily, I admit, but WTF; presbyopia, glaucoma, and
cataracts - and didn't "see," using the word loosely, _deadbone_.

The Official Bode' Site > Articles > I See My Light Come Shining
(Its title changed to _Deadbone_ Erotica in _May 1970_, to Deadbone
Erotica, One Billion BC in May 1972, and to Bode Erotica six months
after that.
www.markbode.com/ site/ article_2.html

I first came across _deadbone_ used in a story in the National
Lampoon, where it had the meaning of "impotence." I have no
recollection - yes, I'm serious! - of when. My best WAG is, between
1975 and 1977.

I know who Bode was, but I'm not at all familiar with the op. cit.

How about the proper name, _Stavin Chain_, used with the meaning, "penis"?

--
-Wilson
-----