cold hot coffee [was: missing the concept]

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Jun 5 16:49:37 UTC 2011

At Starbucks, one can order "not so hot chocolate", in an endeavor to
protect one's tots from burns.  As I heard one mother do for her 6-
or 7-year-old boy a couple of years ago.

So far I have not succeeded in ordering a Starbucks "mediocre grande
latte", but I'm trying.

Nor have I succeeded in getting the Boston Globe to print this "Tale
of the City".

Joel