"traced to"

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 6 22:10:35 UTC 2011

Once again, I sent the reply to one person only. Re-sending with minor
additions:

I'd venture to guess that English is not the primary language of either of
the two correspondents... Doesn't mean that they are not fluent, but I've
seen similarly odd constructs from perfectly fluent Scandinavian, Dutch and
German English speakers, not to mention US immigrants from various parts of
the world.

VS-)