Heard on The Judges, etc.

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 15 00:09:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Gordon, Matthew J.
<GordonMJ at missouri.edu> wrote:
> "tapped out"

To me, "tapped out" feels like, "I had plenty of money. But now,
because of my spending so recklessly, my money has run out. I'm broke,
now." "Spent out" is, "I left out the crib with me a half a grand. I
could have brought me a whole grand. But I didn't know that the rest
of y'all were going to be po' in the pocket. So, now, I've run out of
ready cash. I *could* get me some more money right now! But I won't. I
ain't y'all mama!"

--
-Wilson
-----