"due"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 25 01:18:33 UTC 2011

If one were to overhear at random the remark "and when are you due?"
addressed directly to a woman, I believe the most likely interpretation
nowadays, without further context, would be that the addressee is pregnant,
not that she herself is expected to arrive somewhere (though of course
that's entirely possible).

JL