QOTY? -- "hiding in plain sight"

Sat Jun 25 18:43:09 UTC 2011

The phrase was also used repeatedly during the media coverage of an
event in May:

Bin Laden discovered ‘hiding in plain sight’
By Greg Miller and Joby Warrick
2011 May 2 Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/bin-laden-discovered-hiding-in-plain-sight/2011/05/02/AFEljUbF_story.html

Tight deadlines combined with lethargy may cause headline writers to
use it again soon.