"spa" = 'neighborhood grocery store', aka 'convenience store'?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 1 19:55:23 UTC 2011

Getting outside of Cambridge, I just confirmed my recollection that
there is a Winship Spa at the corner of Washington Street and Winship in
Brighton.

http://goo.gl/g4rLK

Again, I had a clear visual memory of it, but it never occurred to me to
connect it until now. It's a convenience store AND sub shop.

     VS-)