"spa" = 'neighborhood grocery store', aka 'convenience store'?

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 00:25:19 UTC 2011

I'm not sure I've ever been inside (maybe to pick up a paper)--but a
friend from school says he remembers the store and the store front
(seen from the Google link) is familiar. I would guess it is a
convenience store. I can't think that I would have missed an eatery,
given that I worked not far down the street.

Barbara